Skip to main content

30 seconds with Yuki, episode 75

In which, she musters up the courage to try indoor skydiving for her friend Julia.





Julia is a friend from school since last year. A few months ago, Yuki asked if it was OK to marry a girl (we have talked about that before and she attended the wedding of our friends Meggan and Stacy last summer). I said, "If that is what you wish, then yes, of course." Then she said, "I think I will marry Julia. Because then we can live in the same house, watch TV, and have a sleepover every night." I said, "...Yes, I suppose you can." I shared this with her mom and she said, "Well, I think it's nice when you can do those things after you're married." We have no idea where she is with this now, but to us, Julia will forever be known as "Julia, who Yuki is going to marry."

Comments

Schkla said…
That looks seriously scary. I think I am going to report you both to DSS.