Skip to main content

30 seconds with Yuki, episode 68

In which we return with a song.



Is it really a return? Who knows. But if you are reading this, you are more loyal than we deserve and we will endeavor to update you on what's doing with a little more regularity than we have shown in the last few months.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I love it!!! Hello my Yuki!!! Hooray for sing a majings!!!
xoxo
gibs
smatano said…
Well, it started with that dang sing-a-ma-jig, and was helped along by repeated viewings of "One Froggy Evening." I want my daughter to appreciate the classics.
Katie Sargent said…
Oh my. Her vaudeville career is so set! Love it!!
Lisa Tucker said…
Now all you have to do is show her the "I Like to Singa"/"Drink to Me Only with Thine Eyes" owl cartoon, and you'll be all set...

Love it!

lt
xo
Anonymous said…
Don't forget Uncle Peco's "Froggy Went-a Courtin'" From Tom and Jerry.

xo
la