Photos by Super-Sitter Erin from some weekday morning when Mimi and I were at work and Kiddo wasn't going to daycare. Not sure what they were up to, but Erin managed to capture a special kind of weirdness from the kid that day.
Nice work, Erin!
"And I think it's gonna be a long, long time
Before touch down brings me 'round again to find
I'm not the man they think I am at home
Oh no, no, no ..."
Nice work, Erin!
"And I think it's gonna be a long, long timeBefore touch down brings me 'round again to find
I'm not the man they think I am at home
Oh no, no, no ..."


Comments
One:
BBBBennie and the Jets
Oh but they're weird and they're wonderful
Two:
I do!
Three:
You talkin' to me? You talkin' to ME?!
(There's got to be a way to monetize this. If Jon & Kate can do it...)
Of course, if you want to send us a few bucks, we'll take it.
xoxoxo
Gibs