Skip to main content

30 seconds with Yuki, episode 63

In which we enjoy a song with lyrics loosely based on the instruction manual of a puppet-building set.




Comments

Anonymous said…
THAT is a really good elephant sound! I love her monkeysound. i love her!!! - mg
KT said…
Well if those AREN'T the real lyrics to How to Build a Puppet Set, they should be! Encore & bravo!
Anonymous said…
I enjoy the orginality of the dog sound, which sounds like a combination between "qwack" and "wahhh!"
-Nikki
Schkla said…
Good thing she knows how to read animal sounds.
schkla said…
...the monkey almost stumped her.
smatano said…
Schkla, we love that she sort of lost her place in the song.
Lisa Tucker said…
AAAH! What sound does a dog make? She never told meeeeeeee!! AAAAAAAAH!!!

PS Love Mimi shaking with laughter in the background. Also love Yuki's nose exhalations, which she has done before. Her trademark, pehaps?
Geraldine said…
Indeed. A dog makes a sound. But they are not half as adorable as the sounds made by a Yuki. :)

Popular posts from this blog

panicky interlude

This is not the promised "Magical Ponies" post. Apologies. Instead, this is the "You Negligent Monster" post. Because Kiddo is in a Japanese daycare, parents are asked to remove their shoes before coming in. No problem. I have a pair of loafers that I hate that I wear on pickup days so I can get in and out more quickly. Most days while I'm putting my shoes on, Yuki will run away from me and I will make noisy protestations and she will giggle and come back. Today, however, there was the running and the noisy protestations and the giggling and a splat. I guess she tripped ("running away" involves going around a corner where I can't see her) because she was crying and pulling herself up off the floor when I got to her. "No big deal" as she likes to say (she does, really, it's friggin' adorable). She had a little red line across the bridge of her nose but there was no blood. She asked for a Band Aid and I told her we'd get her one...