Skip to main content

emotional testing

Greetings Dear Readers,

Today we are going to test your ability to guess Kiddo's moods just by the sometimes inscrutable expressions on her face. Take a look at the photos below. Can you guess her "emotion" in each one? Please note, all "emotions" were chosen by Kiddo herself. Answers at the end!


1)

2)

3)

4)

5)


TURN YOUR COMPUTER UPSIDE DOWN TO READ THE ANSWERS!


HOW DID YOU DO?

0 Correct: You're as confused as we are!
1-2 Correct: Can we call you for parenting advice?

3-4 Correct: You can be her new babysitter!

5 Correct: You cheated! "Pretty" isn't an emotion!

If you had different answers, please share them with us. If you're lucky, Kiddo will hear your answers and utter her latest million-dollar phrase, "What? That's crazy talk!"

Comments

Anonymous said…
#3 Looking like my grandma audrey!
angry, sad, happy, goofy, coy

'cause i expect YOUR three year old to say "coy"
Kate Swenson said…
Pretty is an emotion at my house!
Unknown said…
crying is also an emotion I am unfamiliar with. She is a budding thespian, isn't she?
Anonymous said…
I'll have you know that I got 3.5 out of 5. And the half only because I said "angry" instead of "grumpy." And the minus one because her "happy" looks seriously afraid. We'll have to seriously coach her on that one before her first round of YTN auditions in 2013.

-Nikki
Lisa Tucker said…
1. psycho

2. meltdown

3. happy psycho

4. mischievous

5. drunk??
Anonymous said…
1. Consternation

2. Crying because she is mad, not because she is hurt.

3. Sorry she did something wrong (remorseful).

4. Silly

5. Awww - Being Adorable?! Love is the emotion.

Tim

Not Tim and Judy, because Judy cheated and read the answers first.
Anonymous said…
The Scruggs Kids got number 5 as "cute", close to "pretty" as an emotion. Number 4, the emotion is "dragon face". Perhaps we need to look up the definition of "emotion".
Geraldine said…
1. Fish
2. Philip
3. Petrified (seriously - how is this "happy"?)
4. "My face might freeze this way."
5. Mimi

Did I win? Did I win?

p.s. - Kid's gonna win an Oscar someday. Mark my words.
A.J. said…
Who says pretty isn't an emotion? Really though, with these five down, no others are needed.

Popular posts from this blog

dreaded doll

Yuki is now approaching the age where she is hearing at school that Santa perhaps does not exist and that things are coming from parents. This concern is also spreading to the area of the Tooth Fairy and the Switch Witch. But, Yuki still wants to believe in the magic.  So much so that while she expressed concern, she has yet to come out and ask us. So I suggested we watch Miracle on 34th Street which we did during Thanksgiving weekend and she was starry eyed. We wanted to help restore her faith in Christmas at least for one more year.  Enter: American Girl Doll Now, here is where the magic collides with reality. Yuki first  encountered  American Girl Doll in kindergarten when a few of her friends talked about theirs. When she first mentioned it I had a physical reaction to almost vomit. It was one of those "Disney Princess," "Barbie," and other things that the girls are supposed to get interested in that I dreaded. I don't have any problems with the...