Skip to main content

more photos for our loyal reader(s)

Auntie Gibs headed back down to California, but Uncle Daniel is now in town from Cincinnati.

To be fair, she was crying when we handed her off. We think they actually get along fine.

Sleeping is still very popular around here.

Philip has been working on his one-handed camera skills ...

... which is very tiring, apparently.

Sitting around is also very popular.

The blue bunny continues to be a favorite

Several plush friends arrived recently.

Sluggy "Dots" McSlugg, handmade by Geraldine at Cranium

This is BlaBla, courtesy of Miki in Tokyo

Yuki has a boyfriend.

This is the face on the underside of the mobile that she can stare at for very long periods of time (nice camera-work by Mimi)

This is not a hat.

This is a bag that came with a onesie that was packed with new friend BlaBla. It is not a hat, but that didn't stop us from sticking it on Yuki's head. We even took her for a walk while she was wearing it. Someday this will be embarrassing.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I'm pretty sure that learning to safely wear a bag on your head is one of life's essentials. Especially if one can work up to "Brown Paper Sack with Eye Holes."

g.
Anonymous said…
Yuki looks so good in a bag, she might just put the hat industry out of business.
MG
p.s. hey dan - why don't you put a bag over your head?
Anonymous said…
I didn't think she could get any cuter - but she has! I think Daniel was pinching her!!
Miss you
Gibs

Popular posts from this blog

dreaded doll

Yuki is now approaching the age where she is hearing at school that Santa perhaps does not exist and that things are coming from parents. This concern is also spreading to the area of the Tooth Fairy and the Switch Witch. But, Yuki still wants to believe in the magic.  So much so that while she expressed concern, she has yet to come out and ask us. So I suggested we watch Miracle on 34th Street which we did during Thanksgiving weekend and she was starry eyed. We wanted to help restore her faith in Christmas at least for one more year.  Enter: American Girl Doll Now, here is where the magic collides with reality. Yuki first  encountered  American Girl Doll in kindergarten when a few of her friends talked about theirs. When she first mentioned it I had a physical reaction to almost vomit. It was one of those "Disney Princess," "Barbie," and other things that the girls are supposed to get interested in that I dreaded. I don't have any problems with the...