Skip to main content

TWO!






Comments

DT said…
She didn't seem pleased that the Happy Birthday ended. Apparently, she likes to celebrate. Happy Birthday to You-ki!!!!
Lisa Tucker said…
Happy Twosie, Yuki! I love the singing, the dancing, and the solemn reflection at the end on the grave responsibilities of turning two. I'm so glad you were born, Miyuki Audrey!
KT said…
She doesn't seem to realize this song is about her. Obviously she's not so vain.
Happy Birthday Yuki! Stolat!
A Granddaughter said…
My new favorite video. I heart Yuki!
Geraldine said…
Oh, god. I saw the note about birthdays and thought, "Wow, Yuki's one already!". But no. No. She's two. TWO. Already. And like sands through the hourglass ...
Geraldine said…
Just so we're clear, this video featured the following: dresses worn over pants (awesome); singing along to songs even when we don't know the lyrics (tre awesome); and a repeat of my favorite "there's a baby in the camera!" moment. Also, it started with a butt wiggle, and ended with her looking into the camera, as if to say, "Song's over."

This is consequently the greatest thing I've ever seen.

Popular posts from this blog

dreaded doll

Yuki is now approaching the age where she is hearing at school that Santa perhaps does not exist and that things are coming from parents. This concern is also spreading to the area of the Tooth Fairy and the Switch Witch. But, Yuki still wants to believe in the magic.  So much so that while she expressed concern, she has yet to come out and ask us. So I suggested we watch Miracle on 34th Street which we did during Thanksgiving weekend and she was starry eyed. We wanted to help restore her faith in Christmas at least for one more year.  Enter: American Girl Doll Now, here is where the magic collides with reality. Yuki first  encountered  American Girl Doll in kindergarten when a few of her friends talked about theirs. When she first mentioned it I had a physical reaction to almost vomit. It was one of those "Disney Princess," "Barbie," and other things that the girls are supposed to get interested in that I dreaded. I don't have any problems with the...