Had a different post in my head but when I went to pick Kiddo up at school today, this is who I found; a tutu in a watermelon t-shirt with a sweaty head that smelled like the beach (from the sunscreen). I had one of those daddy moments where the sight of my kid made me want to do cartwheels. So since today is the longest day of the year, which up this way means it'll stay light until about 10:00, we are going to take advantage of that. Stay tuned for important lessons on how to spoil your child. But for now... SUMMER!
Had a different post in my head but when I went to pick Kiddo up at school today, this is who I found; a tutu in a watermelon t-shirt with a sweaty head that smelled like the beach (from the sunscreen). I had one of those daddy moments where the sight of my kid made me want to do cartwheels. So since today is the longest day of the year, which up this way means it'll stay light until about 10:00, we are going to take advantage of that. Stay tuned for important lessons on how to spoil your child. But for now... SUMMER!
Comments
Love,
KT
I am in no way being sarcastic. This is weird, yes?