Just a couple of quick notes for a Friday.
For those of you who demand closure, the milk carton has been delivered.
In imaginary sister news, I learned that Hoddie has a brother but Kiddo does not know his name. Also, the play "Put Your Legs In Front of Me" is about a princess. We don't know any more than that, but it opens next week.
We also took her bike to the park. Notice I didn't say we "rode" her bike. She walked it in and I carried it out. Whatever. But we did make some "park friends" which was her goal for the evening. They had a fine time on the merry-go-round and I became "that guy" who pushes everybody else's kids too fast until they all get sick. Go me.
And we went out to dinner tonight to sandwich place that makes mac & cheese that Kiddo likes. But whatever conglomerate of Wisconsin dairy farmers established the joint think it's a good idea to serve the mac & cheese with a side of yogurt. So we got an extra fruit cup. I got to eat all the pineapple. Anyway, we were sitting by a window and I noticed Kiddo was staring at her reflection, making faces, while she was eating. So I asked, "Are you making faces at yourself?" To which she replied, "No, I'm pretending it's a different kid who doesn't like fruit."
Of course you are.
For those of you who demand closure, the milk carton has been delivered.
In imaginary sister news, I learned that Hoddie has a brother but Kiddo does not know his name. Also, the play "Put Your Legs In Front of Me" is about a princess. We don't know any more than that, but it opens next week.
We also took her bike to the park. Notice I didn't say we "rode" her bike. She walked it in and I carried it out. Whatever. But we did make some "park friends" which was her goal for the evening. They had a fine time on the merry-go-round and I became "that guy" who pushes everybody else's kids too fast until they all get sick. Go me.
And we went out to dinner tonight to sandwich place that makes mac & cheese that Kiddo likes. But whatever conglomerate of Wisconsin dairy farmers established the joint think it's a good idea to serve the mac & cheese with a side of yogurt. So we got an extra fruit cup. I got to eat all the pineapple. Anyway, we were sitting by a window and I noticed Kiddo was staring at her reflection, making faces, while she was eating. So I asked, "Are you making faces at yourself?" To which she replied, "No, I'm pretending it's a different kid who doesn't like fruit."
Of course you are.

Comments