Philip writes . . .
We are off to California to celebrate my dear old dad's 80th birthday. We shall return with tales of pregnant air travel. Joy!
Currently we are grappling with the impulse of random persons to reach out and touch Mimi's stomach. It is a powerful impulse and surprisingly invasive, though I must confess I have on occasion had to check myself so as not to do it to pregnant women who are not my wife. Mimi usually threatens bodily harm while I have suggested she just reach around and grab the person's ass. We'll see how the experiment goes.
More later!
We are off to California to celebrate my dear old dad's 80th birthday. We shall return with tales of pregnant air travel. Joy!
Currently we are grappling with the impulse of random persons to reach out and touch Mimi's stomach. It is a powerful impulse and surprisingly invasive, though I must confess I have on occasion had to check myself so as not to do it to pregnant women who are not my wife. Mimi usually threatens bodily harm while I have suggested she just reach around and grab the person's ass. We'll see how the experiment goes.
More later!
Comments
Safe travels and happy birthday to Papa Smith!