The Plan: Polish off that bottle of "Two Buck Chuck" and put together a tricycle.
Hmm ... might have to rethink this plan.
And, with a minimum of cursing and no bloody knuckles, TA-DA!
Yay, wine!

The next morning ...

Love at first sight?

Let's roll!
Dang. A White Christmas.
I can wait.

Thank you for the box of packing peanuts!

Why are we walking when I have a new tricycle?

Why am I walking when Dadoo will carry me?

Even down slippery slopes ...

Until his neck hurts and Mommy takes over.
Dadoo shoveled and now Kiddo can ride her tricycle ... back and forth in the 20-feet of clear sidewalk in front of the house because nobody else shoveled.

C'mon, let's go inside.

In the words of Gary Coleman, "What you talkin' 'bout, everybody."
Hmm ... might have to rethink this plan.
And, with a minimum of cursing and no bloody knuckles, TA-DA!
Yay, wine!
The next morning ...

Love at first sight?

Let's roll!
Dang. A White Christmas.
I can wait.
Thank you for the box of packing peanuts!

Why are we walking when I have a new tricycle?

Why am I walking when Dadoo will carry me?

Even down slippery slopes ...

Until his neck hurts and Mommy takes over.
Dadoo shoveled and now Kiddo can ride her tricycle ... back and forth in the 20-feet of clear sidewalk in front of the house because nobody else shoveled.
C'mon, let's go inside.

In the words of Gary Coleman, "What you talkin' 'bout, everybody."
Comments
Good job with the tricycle, Grandpa Jim put Stella's together.