Skip to main content

Tips from Yuki


Hey Kids! Looking for a quick and easy way to make one of your parents feel like a worthless piece of garbage? It's easy! Just wait until you are home alone with one parent, then whenever you don't get your way, cry really hard and scream for the parent who isn't home! You might not get your way, but it's guaranteed to make the supervising parent feel about two inches tall! Try it!

You can thank me later!


That's it for now! Check back later for more "Tips from Yuki."

Comments

Anonymous said…
Dear Yuki
Whenever my boys screamed til it drove me crazy - I would sit down and scream too. then they thought I was REALLY crazy and they would sort of quiet down....explains a lot of their behavior now but hey! It worked for me!
xo
gibs
Anonymous said…
Jason loves me "infinity minus one". He loves his daddy, "infinity plus one". When he climbs into our bed at night, he cuddles with me.
This is Math I do not understand.

Judy
Jess said…
Oh my, adolescence already?
tarak said…
Dear Yuki,
I'm a friend of Nora's uncle and I've been reading your the adventures in your blog for a while now. With that being said...
Please remember to use your powers for good, don't put your eggs in one basket, and save all of your serious crying and guilt mongering for when you're a teenager. That way you can get something cool out of your parents, like a car.
Tara
smatano said…
Hi Tara!

I promise I'm just warming up and will be saving especially dramatic episodes for my adolescence! Thanks for visiting my blog!

-Yuki

Popular posts from this blog

panicky interlude

This is not the promised "Magical Ponies" post. Apologies. Instead, this is the "You Negligent Monster" post. Because Kiddo is in a Japanese daycare, parents are asked to remove their shoes before coming in. No problem. I have a pair of loafers that I hate that I wear on pickup days so I can get in and out more quickly. Most days while I'm putting my shoes on, Yuki will run away from me and I will make noisy protestations and she will giggle and come back. Today, however, there was the running and the noisy protestations and the giggling and a splat. I guess she tripped ("running away" involves going around a corner where I can't see her) because she was crying and pulling herself up off the floor when I got to her. "No big deal" as she likes to say (she does, really, it's friggin' adorable). She had a little red line across the bridge of her nose but there was no blood. She asked for a Band Aid and I told her we'd get her one...