Skip to main content

epidural is go!

Greetings from Swedish.

Labor is on!

Epidural is in.

Mimi is feeling fine. Philip is feeling fine. Baby is feeling fine. It's
like a freaking picnic over here.

More later!

Comments

Anonymous said…
!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!

Come out, baby!

xoxo
g.
Jess said…
glad all was going well at 2:21 PM! Your dog must sense the incoming change, because she made a chew toy out of your coffee! I'm heading over there to keep her caffeinated self company while she awaits the sibling.
Anonymous said…
Yeah! Go you! Hang in there.
Anonymous said…
That was Michelle...blogger is being tempermental. Hope you've got a baby by now!
Heather said…
GO Baby GO (or is it come baby come???) We're cheering for you!!!
Heather and Peter
Peter said…
Baby, baby, baby...

Ok, I don't know who these people are, but it's the only hit on YouTube when you search for "Baby Maltby Shire". Wait a minute...shouldn't YTN be doing that show this summer?
Anonymous said…
23 April birthdays: Billy Shakespeare, President Buchanan, Nabokov, Shirley Temple, Roy Orbison, The Fall Guy, Joyce DeWitt (if he/she were born yesterday, fear not--Eddie Albert, Aaron Spelling, and Cincinnati's own Peter Frampton all came alive then).
-(uncle) daniel
Jess said…
Adding on to Daniel's list of 22 April birthdays: Lenin, Queen Isabella I of Spain, Charlotte Rae (Mrs. Garrett from 'The Facts of Life!'), Charles Mingus, Betty Page, and Jack Nicholson. Some excellent company for Yuki!
Anonymous said…
also cousin laurie's dad's birthday

Popular posts from this blog

dreaded doll

Yuki is now approaching the age where she is hearing at school that Santa perhaps does not exist and that things are coming from parents. This concern is also spreading to the area of the Tooth Fairy and the Switch Witch. But, Yuki still wants to believe in the magic.  So much so that while she expressed concern, she has yet to come out and ask us. So I suggested we watch Miracle on 34th Street which we did during Thanksgiving weekend and she was starry eyed. We wanted to help restore her faith in Christmas at least for one more year.  Enter: American Girl Doll Now, here is where the magic collides with reality. Yuki first  encountered  American Girl Doll in kindergarten when a few of her friends talked about theirs. When she first mentioned it I had a physical reaction to almost vomit. It was one of those "Disney Princess," "Barbie," and other things that the girls are supposed to get interested in that I dreaded. I don't have any problems with the...