I know we haven't passed our due date yet but any time this kid wants to come out is okay with us.
We've gone from "any day now!" to "oh my god, this kid is never coming."
OB visit this morning, followed by back-to-back afternoon sessions of massage and acupuncture. Something? Anything?

Mimi has gone beyond "uncomfortable" and has settled into "in pain." Yes, I know, we should be enjoying this time, etc. but come on! I think we are both just really antsy to meet this kid. Thank you for reading.
Oh, because some of you ... okay one of you ... okay, my sister Katie suggested that, based on recent photographic documentation, we check Trixie's pulse to make sure she's still alive:
She is doing well. No, we did not prop her up against the wall. It is difficult to take photos of her when she's alert, as she sleeps about 20 hours a day.
-Philip
PS: Happy Birthday Gibs!
We've gone from "any day now!" to "oh my god, this kid is never coming."
OB visit this morning, followed by back-to-back afternoon sessions of massage and acupuncture. Something? Anything?
Mimi has gone beyond "uncomfortable" and has settled into "in pain." Yes, I know, we should be enjoying this time, etc. but come on! I think we are both just really antsy to meet this kid. Thank you for reading.
Oh, because some of you ... okay one of you ... okay, my sister Katie suggested that, based on recent photographic documentation, we check Trixie's pulse to make sure she's still alive:
-Philip
PS: Happy Birthday Gibs!
Comments