Skip to main content

things to do while you wait

Go out for pizza!
Pizza not pictured.

Arrange some of your new Star Wars action figures into an attractive display.
How many Admiral Motti figures can you see?

Read trashy magazines.
We are so glad Tori and her mother have reconciled.

Arrange some of your vintage Star Wars action figures into an attractive display.
Yellowed Stormtroopers to the rear, please.

Nintendo!!!
Yes, Mimi still has her pleistocene era Game Boy, complete with Tetris.

Enjoy some of the fine comic books you got for a quarter each at the latest comic convention.

Why, yes, that is Francis: Brother of the Universe, the comic book adaptation of the life of St. Francis of Assisi. I now have two copies!

Get comfy and watch crappy TV shows


... starring David Caruso!
Oh, David Caruso ... were you ever handsome?

Still pregnant. OB appointment tomorrow in which we will discuss how long we wait before we take steps to move this thing along. In the meantime, trying to enjoy the relative calm that is our life together.

Comments

Anonymous said…
You could bust your knuckles on more Ikea furniture to pass time. Thinking of you guys. Trying hard not to call and ask you a bunch of questions to which you want answers as well--most of which have to do with David Caruso.
-daniel
Anonymous said…
I think getting "comfy" is probably a bit of a stretch at this point. Don't worry, Mimi, comfort will return...just not any time soon.

We're thinking of you guys and have our fingers crossed that the next part will start...like maybe this afternoon. Between episodes of Inn Love, of course. ;-)

-Michelle
Anonymous said…
Oh my goodness.
You two crack me up.
Puhleeze let this baby come so there will finally be an adult in the house.
Love you, miss you, pushing/pulling for you.
KT

Popular posts from this blog

panicky interlude

This is not the promised "Magical Ponies" post. Apologies. Instead, this is the "You Negligent Monster" post. Because Kiddo is in a Japanese daycare, parents are asked to remove their shoes before coming in. No problem. I have a pair of loafers that I hate that I wear on pickup days so I can get in and out more quickly. Most days while I'm putting my shoes on, Yuki will run away from me and I will make noisy protestations and she will giggle and come back. Today, however, there was the running and the noisy protestations and the giggling and a splat. I guess she tripped ("running away" involves going around a corner where I can't see her) because she was crying and pulling herself up off the floor when I got to her. "No big deal" as she likes to say (she does, really, it's friggin' adorable). She had a little red line across the bridge of her nose but there was no blood. She asked for a Band Aid and I told her we'd get her one...